While we send a print command, the printer stops feeding pages and the control panel shows a "Paper Jam" error. This means that paper is jammed inside the printer. So follow the solution below to fix HP Officejet Pro 9015 paper jam error but no paper jam.
[Fix-1] Clear Paper Jam From Input Tray
- Raise the output tray and next pull the input tray towards you for opening.
- Press the both-sided button on the input tray and eject the input tray.
- Examine the gap where the input tray was. Grasp any jammed paper in the gap with both hands and remove it. Check for any jammed paper or scraps of paper.
- Embed the input tray back to the printer.
Now try to print any document, if the error remains, then remove the paper jam from another area of the printer.
[Fix-2] Remove Paper Jam From Cartridge Access Area
- Firstly, turn off your printer and eject the power cable from the rear side of the printer.
- Now open the ink cartridge access door.
- Next, remove the paper path cover.
- Look for any jammed paper inside the printer. Eject any jammed paper with both hands.
- With the help of fingers, raise the flip gate on the duplex rollers.
- Look for any jammed paper underneath the flip gate. Remove it if you found any.
- Now press the flip gate down to its position and then reinsert the paper path cover.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Make connections to the printer and then turn it ON.
- Try to print a document if the problem persists, then follow the next solution.
[Fix-3] Clear Paper Jam From Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Raise the cover of ADF.
- Lift tab on the front edge of the ADF.
- Remove any jammed paper from the rollers.
- Now close the ADF cover tightly from both ends.
hp printer offline fix
123 hp printer setup
hp printer not printing
hp troubleshooting printer
hp 8600 ink system failure